The Columbus Health Department Dental Clinic is a general dental office focusing on the treatment and care of children and adults.
Services provided include:
- Comprehensive Exams
- Fluoride Applications
- Oral Health Education
- School Certification Exam
- Georgia Residents
- Medicaid and PeachCare Accepted
- Affordable fees for patients without insurance
Hours of Operation
8:00am – 5:00pm
Closed 12:00 to 1:00 for lunch.
To make an appointment or find out more about our program, please call (706) 321-6190.
Children’s Dental Health Tips:
- Schedule regular dental visits starting by the child’s first birthday.
- Only place water in a bottle used at nap time.
- Ask your dentist about the right fluoride amounts for your growing child.
- Provide a balanced diet for your child.
- Begin brushing as soon as the child’s first tooth appears.
- Brush and floss your child’s teeth daily until the child can be taught to do so alone.
- Ask your dentist about sealants.