For Pregnant Women:
- WIC – The Women Infants and Children (WIC) program is a nutrition program that provides healthy food, nutrition education and other services free of charge to Georgia families who qualify.
General Services For Women:
- Breast and Cervical Cancer Program – The Breast and Cervical Cancer Program is a program that provides breast and cervical cancer screenings and follow-up to low income and uninsured Georgia women 40 to 64 years of age. Some younger women with symptoms of breast cancer may also qualify.
- Wellness Panel – It’s important to keep track of your health, and a Wellness Panel is a walk-in lab service that can tell you if certain body systems are working properly or need attention. Find out what’s included when you get a Wellness Panel.
- Dental Health – The Columbus Health Department Dental Clinic is a general dental office focusing primarily on the treatment and care of children between the ages of one and twenty-one.
- Tobacco Use Prevention – are you ready to quit smoking? Or are you a non-smoker wanting to know how you can advocate for a smoke-free environment? Our Tobacco Use Prevention Program can help.