Several resources exist to support residents of the West Central Health District who are considering treatment for opioid- or substance use disorder.
The Opioid Treatment Providers of Georgia has certified treatment facilities throughout Georgia. Locations in Georgia
Additionally, the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) provides resources throughout the United States. Services include:
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- SAMHSA’s National Helpline: 1-800-662-HELP (4357)
- Disaster Distress Helpline: 1-800-985-5990
- Veteran’s Crisis Line: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Drug-Free Workplace: 1-800-WORKPLACE (967-5752)