Several resources exist to support residents of the West Central Health District who are considering treatment for opioid- or substance use disorder.
The Opioid Treatment Providers of Georgia has certified treatment facilities throughout Georgia. A list of certified facilities can be found here.
Additionally, the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) provides resources throughout the United States. Services include:
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 988
- SAMHSA’s National Helpline: 1-800-662-HELP (4357)
- Disaster Distress Helpline: 1-800-985-5990
- Veteran’s Crisis Line: 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Drug-Free Workplace: 1-800-WORKPLACE (967-5752)
Information about these resources and more can be found at SAMHSA’s Find Treatment page.
SAMHSA also provides a regularly maintained Buprenorphine Practitioners. You can access their practitioner locator here.
Additional resources to find treatment programs and locations: